Monday, January 17, 2011

The Shirtless Hall of Fame... the Meatheads: They lift things up and put dem' down!!





I'd like to enter these fine gentlemen in my newest honor on Dating Dudes & Duds: The Shirtless Hall of Fame, though the last gentleman admittedly looks pantless rather than shirtless, but semantics, ya know? We still feel he's deserving of this honor. My first gentleman, I've gotta say... when you are shopping for the love of your life, NOTHING screams 'pick me' more than a hot sexy pose in a... public bathroom (with stalls in full view!!!) How very.. George Michael of you sexy man! Gentleman #2 - well, let's face it, he rocks. And the third one of course seems to have forgotten his pants but of course, didn't forget his favorite wife beater (because, we all know it's not t-shirt tiiiiiiime quite yet), but perhaps my favorite part about this de-pants bachelor is that he oiled up for the photo shoot. Hmmm... I can smell the cocoa-butter. If you haven't seen the Planet Fitness video yet, just go to YouTube and search for "I pick things up and put them down"... 'nuff said.

No comments: