Sunday, March 14, 2010

Reconciliation...

Apologies go a long way, and I believe that this one was heartfelt and I believe that *Hal means it when he apologized for being a turd. Without going into too many details, he is going through a terrible custody battle right now, and I think it's taken his toll on him.

He apologized, and I believe in second chances, and I believe that he is truly sorry and that we deserve a second chance...

So here's to make-up sex (woo-hoo!) and trying to work things out with the man you love...

2 comments:

julie said...

I, too, believe in giving someone you care about a second chance. The guy I'm dating screwed up royally a few weeks ago, but he felt terrible and apologized profusely. I decided to forgive him and now things are really awesome. Good luck! I hope everything works out.

DeWitney M. said...

All my best to you girl, I believe in second chances and forgiveness, but I also believe in garding your own heart, because no one is going to do it for you. Remember You deserve all the happiness that true love has to offer, so just be careful and remember to put your own need, wants, and wishes first, and let the chips fall where they may!
Oh, I got hitched so my last innital has changed :)