Sunday, March 29, 2009

So.. you have a pig?

Oh my God. Back on the online dating now and met this guy with a profile that claims he reads Ayn Rand and other great authors, sounds intelligent. Talk on the phone and I ask "So what are you up to this fine evening?" He says, "I was just out with my pig" and proceeds to tell me how he's selling this pig to a meat market tomorrow. But immediately tells me "Don't think I'm a hick." No dude. I don't think that guys who raise pigs are hicks (snark snark). But then he sounded... well, let's be honest - he sounded high, like he couldn't keep his stuff straight, so I come out and ask him, "Do you do drugs?" and he says "No, I don't do drugs. Well, I smoke some pot every now and then but I don't do drugs." Seriously, that's the best messsage for the "JUST SAY NO" campaign I ever heard. You're so fried you forget that pot is a drug. Moron. I tell him, "Well, if you read my profile it says DRUG-FREE is a must" and he starts to tell me how he doesn't think he's a "drug user." I tell him that hello - if you smoke pot, you do drugs and a girl with that on her profile is obviously not looking for ANY drugs. So I told him sorry, that's a deal breaker. Good luck and good bye.

Oh man, I could've had a pig-raising, pot-smoking moron. I am NOT impressed with my state. I know I'm in the south but DAMN!

No comments: