Thursday, June 11, 2009

Please let these dates work out!!

So I have 2 dates lined up and I swear if I get stood up again, I'm crawling back in my hole!!

I've been out of the dating scene for a few weeks due to a crazy couple weeks, but I'm back in the saddle again (where IS my whip??)

Saturday morning - Date #1. Coffee at Starbucks. Safe. Quick. I hope it works out.

Date #2 - Drinks Sunday night. Safe. Quick. I hope it works out.

Date 1 is 12 years older, good job, seems like a fun guy but seems very laid back/casual, playing like he doesn't care that much about the date.

Date 2 is 5 years younger, good job, but might be a hick. Remember, I lack hick-dar since I grew up in the north and live in the south now. It's broken. But he's an engineer and perhaps I'll regret saying this but "How much of a hick can he be??" : ) We'll find out.

No comments: