Monday, August 17, 2009

Another dry spell so now I'm a hooligan!!

Yeah, it's been a dry spell here in the dating pool, but that doesn't mean I'm not keeping myself amused. Saturday night, after a fun night at the bar, Tara, Kim and I decide to go in my apartment complex hot tub at 3am. Yeah... smart. The funniest part - we show up, drunk off our asses and there are 2 people there when we get there. Once we get in we realize - these other 2 people are naked!! EWWWWWWWWW! Except we don't even realize it cuz we've been drinking! So we proceed to just hang out and then:

FLASHLIGHT!!!

Oh crap. It's our complex cop. And he's not a rent-a-cop, he's a real cop. Oh boy. All I can think is... thank God I'm not naked.

Cop: "Uh, you guys live here?"

Us: (silence)

Cop: "You know the pool closes at 10"

Us: (silence)

Cop: "Someone live here?"

Me: Uh, yeah. Sorry.

Cop: "What apartment do you live in?"

Me: Uh... 822 (total lie)

Then Kim proceeds to jump out of the hot tub and flirt with the cop. Thank God I hang out with girls skinny enough to wear bikinis. The ultimate cop deflectors. Tara and I get out too and start talking to him. Tara's in a bikini too (go deflectors!!!!) The poor naked people are stuck in the hot tub. All this time I'm thinking of that SNL skit where Will Ferrell is talking to his "lovvah" in the "hottub" and they are eating meat. Weird. I know.

So we wind up standing outside talking to this cop until 4am. Turns out, he's kinda flirting with Kim and telling her he's going to hook her up with some friend of his. (Go Kim!!)

Meanwhile, the poor naked people have to jump out, naked. Hehe... naked people.

Ah, who needs guys when you can get busted by the cops in a hottub at 3am with some naked people!!!

No comments: