Friday, July 3, 2009

Sooooo NOT a stalker! (YEAH)

soooooo.. Turns out my dude is NOT a stalker. Had a fantastic first date. He explained that he used to be married and the wife cheated on him, so I think he's gonna have a few trust issues, but well... so do I. I just realized that I need to take is slow and take time to get to know *Rich and see what happens? Turns out "stalker" could be just "into you" :) Who knew? And there is NOTHING wrong with that! I explained that I'm a very independent person and it's important to me not to feel "clung" to or anything like that because that's often a big turn-off. Hopefully, he'll take that to heart.

Went to a nice dinner, followed by a few bites of cheesecake (ah, he found my weakness.. that stuff is like kryptonite), walked me to a car, and a very nice 1st kiss. Here's a BIG BRAVO to the good kissers.

Date #2 will be tonight, so here's hoping.....

No comments: