Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here I go again on my own!! Thank you Whitesnake!

Though no rolling around on hoods of cars for me. Well, not yet.. lol. I officially signed back up for Match.com today, although it was a freak accident. My profile has been hidden for a while and I went in to just update pictures and my profile. All of the sudden I was getting all these winks and emails! Weird.. I guess when I updated it activated the profile, so I figured "Oh what the hell am I waiting for?" and so.. I'm back on match which is terrifying and sorta intriguing at the same time. Although the guy I emailed a bit today... UGH... tax accountant. I've had more exciting conversation with a salad bar. Although why I was talking to that salad bar is perplexing...

No, I was asking the usual questions and his responses were sooooo boring. UGH.. really? I guess what did I expect to find that awesome guy right off the bat? I'm quite confident I'll run into many more funny stories before the right one comes along. But who knows? LOL... but we're off and running and we'll see what happens.

No comments: