Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh no you did NOT call me a COUGAR!!

(Sigh)... I'm never quite able to grasp the male mind somedays. Why? Just "why?" I ask.

First email from Yankee: I could have alot of fun with you hehehe :)

And like I said in my last post... WTF does THAT mean?

My reply: Oh yeah? Well what would we do?

LOL.. my profile is pretty extensive but that's 100% me. Now, I looked at what you're looking for and I'm a lady with a few extra lbs.. I mean... I look like my pics, those are all recent.. the one with the sunglasses was taken last week so that's how long my hair is now. I'm just checkin' cuz ya know, ya' like what ya like : ) With that said, you have a nice smile. Are you from NY, hence the moniker? Of course NOONE is usually from this state who lives here.. lol I'm from Michigan... so I'm a hardcore Michigan fan, yes, even the Lions, even though I'm embarassed to admit that! So tell me about this fun time...

His reply?: well i like a few extra lbs's, gives me something to hold on to LOL and you know Ive always had a fantasy about being with a mature women!!! Cougar town!!

Can you say... douchebag? I can boys and girls!! I would personally like to nominate this guy for douchebag of the week! Oh no he didn't say "something to hold on to" or call me a freakin' cougar at the age of 35 (he's 29). Now I'm fat and old. Thanks.

Two syllables for you buddy: Buh-bye

Although I'm still not sure if I'm more offended by the cougar comment or that he used the plural form of "woman" referring to the singular being me, but ya know... that might just be me.

No comments: